Capitain Cordon Bleu

Memoirs of the Commander of Compaignie De Bleu Royale Household Infantry

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, United States

Evan Kerr

Monday, March 28, 2005

8 April 1590

I have found that this expedition is a co-operative effort between the French and Spanish. This bit of information has been unleashed upon me when the capitain of the Requin introduced me to the Spanish liason to me in the capitain's quarters. Gilford Rimirez Torez has been ordered to assist me and the boarding party. Now I have an enemy working with me to capture pirates, How can this get any better?

If this is his Majesty's way of punishing me, why doesn't he just throw me in the Bastille. At least I know that would be tolerable than being here.

I don't know what is more annoying, the fact that I am at sea, or that I am at sea with an intolerable ships Capitain and a insufferable Spanish lout. I wish that I could purge myself of the both of them and continue this duty of capturing pirates, especially the Foggcutter and rescueing the beautiful woman held at the mercy of the Foggcutter's pirate crew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home