Capitain Cordon Bleu

Memoirs of the Commander of Compaignie De Bleu Royale Household Infantry

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, United States

Evan Kerr

Friday, March 25, 2005

6 April 1590

My compaignie has arrived in Calaises early this morning. I hate Calaises, to many Englishmen for my tastes; but the woman that I have seen , she was...she had... I had to meet her. I went to her and introduced myself, she slapped me (what a woman). I followed her to the ship she was travelling on, The Foggcutter; an English Merchant vessel.

Compaignie De Bleu was assigned to the warship Requin. we set sail at 2 of the clock today. The Foggcutter also set sail at that time. We were no farther out of port, when the orders were opened, that the Pirate ship Foggcutter opened fire on our ship. I grabbed a torch from a passing gunner,touched prime on a deck gun closest to me and returned fire on the Foggcutter. I then ordered all guns to be charged. The Captain of the Requin belayed my order, the fop captain said it wasn't my place to give orders on the ship, by then the pirate ship Foggcutter had escaped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home